Sunday 20 December 2009

20 / 12 / 2009

Erm ..... AT 15 Dec - 18 Dec I juZ Gon3 2 GenTinG Le With All My BeSt FrIends N FeW Girls From union . I ArrivE At 10.30pm night ( 15 Dec ) - Reach 5.30am ( 16 Dec ) . GEnting ..... I have Gone TheRe Before l3 at 12 yeaR old , BY My School TouR ............. Emmmm , ThiS Tim3 moRe Special l3 Go witH alL My BesT FriendS ( TeenagerS ).. On Th3 StarT I so ScaRe by Sitting thoSe out doors GamEs le . HaiYo ^^ !!!! HaHax ....... But LastlY No le ..... ^^ . Lol , I HatE the moSt is Weather of there ..... So Cold Cold Cold , Walau reli Can't tahan lo ! ^^ So My JackeT AlwayS Following m3 ^^ ..... Emm , I aLso PlaY Alot Of out Door GAmes N In Door Also .... So enjoY myself at theRE , HahaX ^^ . But Not Good Is the FooD iS So ExpenSive Lo ....... I plaTE of chicken Rice Alrd Cost RM 15 Le . Sometim3s i thiNk thaT At HotEL EaT Cup Mee betteR ^^ xD .......... HeHeX , Reli So ( Xin Tong ) Translate Chinese . ^^ I ALso Tak3 Alot Pic l3 , Looks niCe .......... But 1 thinG i dissapointed is I can'T GeT 2 noe The Girls Mor3 .. HAhAX ^^ I aLso fall In LOVE With 1 of The girl le ....... ^^ ShE lookS Pretty n CuTe le . I hoPe She Will Be My Girl Friend le , hehEx ^^ Erm .... Somemore shE Gave m3 somE comment , she SaY m3 Act So cooL when At GEnting le , HAiz ..... MaybE I NothinG Talk WitH them Lo so ma Remain Silents lo . ALl thosE Girls SaY me COOL ..... == !!! ^^ Nvm l@ .... NexT TimE don'T WanT AcT So COOL le , BTW .... i aLso Feel COOL is Bad For m3 !!! ^^ mayBE I laught More Is Better n More Girls LovE m3 ^^ .... HAHAX , xD ^^ ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment