Thursday 6 May 2010

when to steambout .... ^^

Erm ..... oN 5 May , i and few frds when to quiet famous Steambout Shop n eat in chinese call ( Huo Wo Zhi Jia ) . I drive there n with 4 frds in mY car . when i started car , rain is alrd stared falling from the sky .... I Pray Hard that please be small rain abit , Erm .... GOD is really good , he heared my thought , when on the half way on High Way The rain is getting Small n Small , n finally reach there with no Rain .....( PRAISED THE LORD ) Hehex ... ^^ In Addition , I thought i found a good parking place .... but is not , is a Yellow line parking place ..... Hahax ... Lucky Bo tiok Catch ... ^^

Following on , Erm .... First time go that place eat .... HaHa , quiet Fun ..... Not only STeam ... also can + Fried ... They make like buffer style ....... So dilicious ^^ . But i'm first time lah ..... everything also dono , fried things fried until Black Black .... ( but i bo eat la ) So that , My friend Help me Fried lo ... HaHax ^^ . My friends always say me .... ( what u doing lah ..... Boh jaga ur Food , So ma become Black Black all lo . ) heheX ..... BTW, I'm So enjoy myself at there lah ........... ^^ Hope thaT caN have A chance with more than this time friends get to there again ..... ^^

1 comment:

  1. You ae getting better at driving. I see you are quite confident now. Next time be careful where you park. You might not be so lucky.

    Praise the LORD that you did not forget to ask Him for help and also praised and thanked Him. Continue to look up to Him. Always remember He is always there beside you and hear your prayers. Never stop to praise and give thanks to Him.

    ReplyDelete